The Utopian Genesis server is a unique new server in the Swirve.com Network
and serves as a sort of testing ground for Utopia development. The Genesis
Server for the age beginning in July 2003 has the following unique rules
from our primary gaming environment: |
- Birthrates have been raised.
- The Plague causes -30% Income.
- There are no Island Distance penalties.
- Soldier strength is 1/1 instead of 2/2.
- All elites are 50% cheaper to purchase.
- Elites cost 75% more in maintenance.
- Provinces now pay military maintenance on troops both home and away.
- The Warrior Personality has -25% maintenance costs instead of -50%.
- Dwarves have -25% maintenance costs instead of -50%.
- Kingdoms are limited to 20 players.
- Less action is required to start war.
- Networth is only shown for provinces over $100,000.
- Provinces cannot reset themselves before the game starts.
- Province races are assigned randomly.
Unlike our Primary Servers, the Utopian Genesis is not a continuing game.
That is, when the games ends, players and kingdoms will not be transferred to a
new round. You may play one account in this server in addition to an account
in one of our primary gaming servers.