The Utopian Genesis server is a unique new server in the Swirve.com Network
and serves as a sort of testing ground for Utopia development. The Genesis
Server for the age beginning in November 2003 has the following unique rules
from our primary gaming environment: |
- There are no Island Distance penalties.
- Kingdoms are limited to 20 players.
- Less action is required to start war.
- Networth is only shown for provinces over $100,000.
- Provinces cannot reset themselves before the game starts.
- Science prices have been raised significantly
- Science decay has been removed
- Libraries generate 2 science points per day
- Various buildings generate 1/3 science point per day: Banks, Mills, Homes, Farms, Armouries, Thieves' Dens, and Guilds each generate one point in their respective science field.
- Elite offensive and defensive points vary throughout the game: Elites start at 3/3.
- Each day, the elite strength will move towards its Guide listed value, and will reach that point 6 weeks into the game.
- Elite strength will continue the same trend after the 6 week mark, allowing elite troops to get even stronger as the round progresses. All elites will have minimum and maximum values of 1 and 12 respectively.
- Current elite strength will be listed in the military & military advisor menus
Unlike our Primary Servers, the Utopian Genesis is not a continuing game.
That is, when the games ends, players and kingdoms will not be transferred to a
new round. You may play one account in this server in addition to an account
in one of our primary gaming servers.