The Utopian Genesis server is a unique new server in the Swirve.com Network
and serves as a sort of testing ground for Utopia development. The Genesis
Server for the age beginning in August 2004 is based on Utopia: The
Age of Tranquility and has the following unique rule additions: |
- There are no Island Distance penalties.
- Kingdoms are limited to 20 players.
- Less action is required to start war.
- Networth is only shown for provinces over $100,000.
- Provinces cannot reset themselves before the game starts.
- 15% Higher gains from battle for all players
- Happiness is held constant, except for Taverns and Peace Agreements
- Players begin with 1200 Honor instead of 960
- Science can be purchased
- Exploration costs are slightly higher
- Taverns will also decrease draft costs by % * 2 (50% Max)
- Draft costs vary depending on the portion of your population drafted:
At 35% Military, your draft cost will increase by 5%
At 50%, costs rise by 15%
At 60%, costs rise by 30%
At 70%, costs rise by 50%
Unlike our Primary Servers, the Utopian Genesis is not a continuing game.
That is, when the games ends, players and kingdoms will not be transferred to a
new round. You may play one account in this server in addition to an account
in one of our primary gaming servers.