- There are no Island Distance penalties.
- Less action is required to start war.
- Networth is only shown for provinces over $100,000.
- Provinces cannot reset themselves before the game starts.
- Military Effectiveness is not affected by Army Size
- Raising or lowering wages has a smaller impact on Military Effectiveness
- Building Effectiveness is not affected by employment levels
- Buildings employ up to 25 peasants
- Income per employed peasant drops from $3 to $1.75
- Army wages are one-third of normal
- There are no player Personalities
- Combat gains are simplified and less affected by relative size
- Attack times are now affected by relative size
- Base attack times are two hours lower
- Banks provide no flat income, but provide +2% increases
- Maximum draft rate is 99%
- All Rogue Ops are available to Halflings
- Science formulas redone with no science maximums, but more science needed for higher bonuses
- Undead & Human science bonuses now simply change Effectiveness but not Maximums
- The Undead population bonus has been lowered to 10%
To help reduce server load, time "ticks" in Genesis 30 minutes ahead of the
normal servers. For example, a Utopian Day will last from 1:30pm to 2:30pm instead
of 2pm to 3pm.
Unlike our Primary Servers, the Utopian Genesis is not a continuing game.
That is, when the games ends, players and kingdoms will not be transferred to a
new round. You may play one account in this server in addition to an account
in one of our primary gaming servers.