- There are no Island Distance penalties.
- Less action is required to start war.
- Networth is only shown for provinces over $100,000.
- Provinces cannot reset themselves before the game starts.
- Extra Generals provide 3% bonus instead of 5%
- Dungeons hold 25 prisoners each instead of 30
- Stables hold 50 horses each instead of 75
- Honor provides a 2% Offensive Military Bonus instead of 3%
- Relative Networth more strongly impacts attack gains
- Less mana and stealth is used during hostile and war situations
- Personalities do not have Elite Bonuses
- Sage gets a 50% Science Costs Bonus instead of 30%
- Warriors get full immunity to Ambush attacks
- Shepherds have 50% bonuses instead of 30% on all speed bonuses
To help reduce server load, time "ticks" in Genesis 30 minutes ahead of the
normal servers. For example, a Utopian Day will last from 1:30pm to 2:30pm instead
of 2pm to 3pm.
Unlike our Primary Servers, the Utopian Genesis is not a continuing game.
That is, when the games ends, players and kingdoms will not be transferred to a
new round. You may play one account in this server in addition to an account
in one of our primary gaming servers.